This quick and easy Avocado Hummus recipe is sure to satisfy all of your savory needs!
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) Full Circle garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 medium ripe avocados
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. tahini
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 1 tsp. cumin
- (optional) crushed red pepper & pepitas to serve
- In a blender or food processor, add all ingredients except pepper and seeds. Blend until smooth. Add salt, to taste.
- Top with crushed red pepper and pumpkin seeds, if desired. Serve with your favorite snack crackers.
140 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.