Fresh, flavorful and filled with the fall flavors we all love.
- 3 cups (1/4 lb.) chopped hearty greens such as kale or radicchio
- 2 cups (6 oz.) shredded Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup Maple-Mustard Dressing, plus more to serve (see recipe notes)
- 2 apples, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Cinnamon-Cayenne Croutons (see recipe notes)
- 1/2 cup toasted sunflower seeds or pepitas
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Add first chopped greens, Brussels sprouts and salad dressing to large bowl and toss to combine; set aside for 15–20 minutes to let vegetables soften. Serve topped with remaining ingredients and additional dressing, if desired.
Vigorously shake or whisk together mustard, syrup, walnut oil and apple cider vinegar until fully incorporated. Add remaining ingredients and gently shake or stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- 2 tbsp. stone-ground mustard
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 cup walnut oil
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. tarragon
- 1 tsp. shallots
Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Add all ingredients to a large bowl and toss to combine. Spread into a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake 15–20 minutes or until bread is crisp and golden, stirring occasionally. Let cool.
- 4 cups cubed bread
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
320 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.