This Asian grain lunch recipe from Schnucks is perfect for prepping weekly lunches.
- 1/2 cup Asian sesame dressing
- 1/2 cup cooked edamame
- 1/3 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/3 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup Schnucks rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/4 cup radish, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. green onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup sugar snap peas, sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 tbsp. cilantro leaves, torn
- 1 1/2 cups baby spinach leaves
- Layer ingredients in a 32 ounce jar in the order they are listed, starting with the dressing. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
573 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.