Enjoy this sweet treat you can quickly whip up with some kitchen staple ingredients. Made with Sara Lee® Artesano™ Cinnamon Bread, there’s no end to the delicious ways you can indulge in a little sweetness.
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Cinnamon Bakery Bread
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp. nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2-3 tsp. maple syrup
- handful of fresh strawberries, for topping
- handful of fresh raspberries, for topping
- 1 tbsp. dark chocolate chips, for topping
- drizzle of maple syrup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees.
- In a small bowl, add the egg, yogurt and maple syrup. Whisk together to form a liquid custard.
- Using your fingers or the back of a spoon, press into the center of the bread to indent and create a well without cutting through.
- Spoon the custard mixture into the indented well and add your toppings on top.
- Place on an oven-safe baking sheet and bake for 8 to 12 minutes.
- Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup (optional).
575 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4.5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.