In just five minutes, you can make this healthy and easy Apple Rings with Peanut Butter recipe. It’s the perfect fuel to start your day!
- 2 large honeycrisp apples
- 1/2 cup Full Circle peanut butter
- 3/4 cup homemade granola (see notes), divided
- On a cutting board, core apples, leaving them whole. Cut 4 slices horizontally from each apple to create rings.
- Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter on each ring slice and top with 2 tablespoons granola.
273 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.