Fall in love with this ooey-gooey pull-apart dessert bread.
- 1 can Schnucks apple pie filling
- 2 tbsp. melted unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Schnucks sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 3 cans Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 6 tbsp. Schnucks milk
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, mix together pie filling, butter, salt, brown sugar, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Open biscuits and cut each into quarters. Toss biscuit dough with apple mixture. Prepare 18 muffin cups with cooking spray and add 4 biscuit pieces to each cup.
- Bake muffins for 15-20 minutes until cooked through. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir in powdered sugar, milk and vanilla extract until combined.
- Remove tin from oven and drizzle muffins with glaze (or try topping with caramel or whipped cream).
292 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.