Fiber, vitamin, and mineral intake are important for a healthy diet. Our Apple Cinnamon Quinoa recipe meets these requirements and will become a menu favorite.
- 1½ cup Full Circle unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¾ cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 ½ tsp. Schnucks cinnamon, divided
- ½ tsp. Schnucks ground ginger
- 1 apple, cored and cubed
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup Oikos Triple Zero vanilla Greek yogurt
- In a medium pot over medium-high heat, stir together almond milk, applesauce, quinoa, cinnamon and ginger. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer until liquid has been absorbed, 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Add apples; cover and cook 5 minutes. Stir in syrup and salt. Continue to cook until apples have reached desired consistency.
- Evenly divide quinoa, yogurt and apple mixture among two bowls. Serve immediately.
303 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1.5G