Fruity, creamy and satisfyingly sweet, this holiday staple looks even more beautiful and ready to eat served in individual glasses.
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup canned mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup canned pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, stems removed and halved
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut flakes
- In a large bowl, stir together whipped cream and Greek yogurt. Add remaining ingredients and gently toss to coat.
- Equally divide mixture among 4 glasses and refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
140 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2.5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.