Get all dressed up this holiday.
- 1 baguette, cut into 3/4" cubes
- 4 tbsp. Schnucks butter
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. fresh sage, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 3 cups Schnucks chicken stock
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place bread on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, until dry.
- Melt butter in a medium sauté pan over medium high heat. Add onions and celery and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add sage, garlic, salt, and pepper, cook for 1 additional minute, and remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, combine bread, parsley, and onion/celery mixture. Drizzle with chicken stock and stir to distribute moisture evenly.
- Place mixture in a 9×13" baking dish and bake until golden brown, about 35 minutes, stirring halfway through. Serve warm.
153 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G