Nothing beats a great burger like this All-American Smash Burger! Skip the fancy ingredients and lots of prep work – spend less time grillin’ and more time livin’!
- 1 lb. Schnucks ground beef
- olive oil
- 1 slice American cheese
- toasted buns
- sliced tomato
- sliced onion
- sliced pickles
- shredded lettuce
- Prepare grill for direct heat and place an ovenproof griddle on grate to preheat. Divide 1 pound Schnucks ground beef into 4 equal-size balls and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover griddle with olive oil; add beef and immediately press down with spatula to flatten (after flattening, do not press down on beef again).
- Cook for 3 minutes then flip and top each patty with a slice of American cheese. Cover and cook until beef reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees or until desired doneness.
- Stack one or two prepared burger patties on toasted buns topped with sliced tomato, sliced onion, sliced pickles, shredded lettuce and condiments of choice.
We recommend using 1/2 cup Red Gold Ketchup, 1/4 cup Schnucks yellow mustard and 1/4 cup Schnucks mayonnaise to make our All-American Sauce. Or, for some added kick, try our Zesty Burger Sauce.
Featured Digital Coupon
5% off Schnucks Fresh Ground Beef - Limit 2 per account
Limit of TWO per redemption per coupon. Identical coupon, including a digital or paper coupon, may not be used in same purchase transaction with this coupon. Limit one use of this coupon or identical coupon per account. Any other use constitutes fraud. Coupons are not authorized if purchasing products for resale. Coupons not valid on schnucksdelivers.com. VOID if transferred, sold, auctioned, reproduced or altered from original. You may pay sales tax.
450 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 10G