Yes, you can make steak in an air fryer. This top round London Broil fries in 10 minutes or less!
- 2 Certified Angus Beef ® top round London broil steaks, 3/4-pounds each
- 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. turbinado sugar
- 1/4 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp. granulated onion
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- In a small mixing bowl combine salt, pepper, sugar, granulated garlic, granulated onion and paprika.
- Coat steaks evenly with canola oil followed by spice rub.
- Set air fryer to 400°F. Place steaks in air fryer, leaving space between the two. Fry 4 minutes, flip and fry 5 minutes or until steaks reach 115 to 120°F internal temperature for medium rare (using an internal read thermometer).
- Remove steaks from air fryer and rest 10 minutes before serving. The internal temperature will rise approximately 10 to 15 degrees.
460 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.