This recipe and breakfast are a perfect “pear”.
- 1 baguettes, cut into 1/2" slices
- 6 large Schnucks eggs, beaten
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. Schnucks salt
- 8 oz. Brie cheese, rind removed and cut into small chunks
- 5 sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. chives, finely sliced, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a 9×13" baking dish, bake bread slices for 10-15 minutes, until dry.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, cream, thyme and salt until well combined. Add bread and toss until evenly coated. Let rest 10 minutes.
- Wipe baking dish clean and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Evenly layer bread in pan. Top with a third of the bacon and a third of the cheese; repeat two more times. Top with pear slices and bake for 30-35 minutes, until egg is set and top is crisp. Garnish with chives and serve immediately.
278 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.