Treat your taste buds to something different with this A.1. Meatloaf. Try this beefy, tomato-y meatloaf recipe made with A.1. Steak Sauce.
- 8 oz. tomato sauce, divided
- 2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Reserve half the tomato sauce. Mix remaining tomato sauce with remaining ingredients just until blended.
- Press meat mixture into 9x5-inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 1 hour or until done (160ºF), draining fat and topping meatloaf with reserved sauce after 50 minutes.
280 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4.5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.