Bacon makes everything better.
- 8 slices Schnucks hardwood smoked bacon
- 3 tbsp. less-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Chinese five spice blend
- 1/2 cup packed Schnucks light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Schnucks ground cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line large rimmed baking pan with aluminum foil; place rack in pan. Place bacon in single layer on rack. In cup, stir soy sauce and five spice blend. In small bowl, stir brown sugar and cayenne pepper until well combined.
- With brush, coat top of bacon with soy sauce mixture; evenly sprinkle each slice with 2 to 3 teaspoons brown sugar mixture.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until bacon is golden brown and brown sugar is bubbling, watching closely during last 3 minutes of baking. Cool on wire rack 10 minutes; transfer to serving plate in single layer to serve warm.
90 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.