Cook a hearty slow-cooked meal with just 4 ingredients.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 (3-pound) boneless top round beef roast
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stew vegetables
- 1 package (13 ounces) slow cooker pot roast sauce
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add roast and cook 10 minutes, turning to sear all sides.
- Place vegetables in 5- to 6-quart slow cooker; place roast on top of vegetables and pour sauce over roast. Cover and cook on high 5 to 6 hours or on low 10 to 12 hours or until beef is very tender.
411 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G