Cook a hearty slow-cooked meal with just 4 ingredients.
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 lb. boneless top round beef roast
- 1 package frozen stew vegetables
- 1 package slow cooker pot roast sauce
- In 12" skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add roast and cook 10 minutes, turning to sear all sides.
- Place vegetables in 5 to 6-quart slow cooker; place roast on top of vegetables and pour sauce over roast. Cover and cook on high 5 to 6 hours or on low 10 to 12 hours or until beef is very tender.
411 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.