1 bean, 2 bean, 3 bean, 4 bean! This 4 bean salad recipe from Schnucks makes a delicious addition to any party or gathering.
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz.) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz.) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz.) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Schnucks cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar or honey
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Combine beans, onion, celery and parsley in a serving bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, brown sugar or honey, mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over bean salad and gently stir until coated.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
338 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G