Take a walk on the wild seed.
- Schnucks nonstick cooking spray
- ⅓ cup sesame seeds
- ⅓ cup Schnucks pure honey
- ⅓ cup packed Schnucks brown sugar
- ⅓ cup sunflower seeds, roasted, salted and shelled
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds, roasted, salted and shelled
- Spray 8 x 8" glass or metal baking pan with cooking spray. Line baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil so that paper or foil extends about 2" over opposite sides of pan.
- In 12" nonstick skillet, cook sesame seeds over medium-low heat 8-10 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring occasionally to prevent burning. Transfer sesame seeds to plate.
- In medium saucepan, stir together honey and sugar. Cook over medium-low heat 4-5 minutes or until mixture simmers and sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally with rubber spatula. Remove saucepan from heat; stir in seeds. With rubber spatula, immediately spread seed mixture evenly in prepared pan. Cool 1 hour at room temperature.
- Using overhanging sides of paper or foil, lift seed mixture out of pan and invert onto cutting board. Remove parchment paper or foil, and cut into 1x4" bars. Line rimmed baking pan with parchment paper or nonstick aluminum foil. Place bars in single layer on prepared baking pan. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 3 days.
115 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G