Chicken salad in 10 minutes? It’s possible — with help from Schnucks.
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. grated ginger
- 4 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 8 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 (15 oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup sliced scallions
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro, optional
- For dressing: Stir together honey, ginger, soy sauce and rice vinegar. Slowly add canola and sesame oil, whisking continuously until emulsified. Stir in sesame seeds. Set aside or refrigerate until ready to use.
- For salad: In a large bowl combine all salad ingredients and top with 1/2 of the prepared dressing; add more if desired, or reserve the rest for future use. Gently toss until combined. Divide evenly between bowls and serve immediately.