This pizza is a little sweet, a little savory and completely delicious.
- 1 Pillsbury thin pizza crust
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup Schnucks shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup local red bell pepper, diced
- 2 local peaches, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. local honey
- 1 cup arugula
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Unroll pizza crust onto baking sheet and shape as desired. Prebake crust for 8 minutes and remove from oven.
- Combine olive oil and garlic; brush on crust and top with cheese, red peppers and peaches.
- Return to oven and bake until crust is golden brown, 6-10 additional minutes. Drizzle with honey and top with arugula; serve immediately.
342 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G