NEWS RELEASES / 11/8/2019
Schnucks Makes Shopping Easier, Expands Curbside Pickup to 59 Stores
Schnucks Makes Shopping Easier, Expands Curbside Pickup to 59 Stores
Service now available at stores across Missouri, Illinois, and Indiana
ST. LOUIS, November 8, 2019 – Schnuck Markets, Inc. announced today that Curbside Pickup is now available at 59 stores, nearly doubling the number of locations previously offering the service. (In addition to expanding to more stores in the St. Louis and Evansville, Ind. areas, Curbside Pickup is debuting at Schnucks stores in central and northern Illinois as well as central Missouri. The complete list of stores offering Curbside Pickup is available below.
“The expansion of Schnucks Curbside Pickup helps to simplify shopping for our customers and provides balance to their busy lifestyles since they can quickly order groceries from their tablet, smartphone, or desktop and have the order delivered directly to their vehicle,” said Schnucks Chief Business Development and Transformation Officer Ryan Cuba. “We know that many of our customers are always on the go and this is one more way that Schnucks is working to simply shopping.”
Curbside Pickup customers can visit schnucksdelivers.com, select the “Pickup” option, and select a time between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. After completing their purchase, customers will receive a text message with store parking instructions and a phone number to call upon arrival. The grocery order is kept in a designated area of the store, with temperature-sensitive items appropriately placed in refrigerators, freezers, and hot bags. When a customer arrives for pickup, a Schnucks teammate will deliver the items to the customer’s vehicle.
Curbside Pickup is a partnership with Instacart. Instacart processing fees on Curbside Pickup orders are waived for Schnucks Delivers Express members and are $1.99 for nonmembers with orders of $35 or more. (Orders of $10 – $34.99 have a $3.99 processing fee.)
Customers continue to earn Schnucks Rewards points on all Curbside Pickup orders**. Schnucks Rewards pays customers back for their purchases by providing ten points for every dollar spent. After earning 1,000 points, the customer will be rewarded with $2 off a future Schnucks purchase. Customers may redeem Rewards as they are earned or allow them to accumulate, up to $500. All redemptions must occur in-store.
**Due to limitations of the Instacart platform, some Schnucks Rewards promotional offers and digital coupons may not apply to Schnucks Delivers/Curbside Pickup orders. Earned rewards points will be applied to customers’ accounts within 24 hours of purchase.
Schnucks Stores Offering Curbside Pickup
- 19 South Kingshighway, Cape Girardeau, Mo. 63703
- 1400 Forum Blvd. Columbia, Mo. 65203*
- 942 Valley Creek Drive, Farmington, Mo. 63640*
Metro St. Louis
- 2811 Homer Adams Parkway, Alton, Ill. 62002
- 15425 Manchester Road, Ballwin, Mo. 63011*
- 2511 Kehrs Mill Road, Ballwin, Mo. 63017*
- 8800 Manchester Road, Brentwood, Mo. 63144*
- 501 Beltline Road, Collinsville, Ill. 62234
- 1000 Columbia Centre, Columbia, Ill. 62236*
- 2222 Troy Road, Edwardsville, Ill. 62025
- 2665 North Illinois Street, Swansea, Ill. 62226
- 3900 Vogel Road, Arnold, Mo. 63010
- 11253 St. Charles Rock Road, Bridgeton, Mo. 63044
- 141 Hilltown Village, Chesterfield, Mo. 63017
- 6083 Mid Rivers Mall Drive, Cottleville, Mo. 63304
- 12756 Olive Blvd., Creve Coeur, Mo. 63141
- 3029 Highway K, Dardenne Prairie, Mo. 63368
- 12332 Manchester Road, Des Peres, Mo. 63131
- 245 East 5th Street, Eureka, Mo. 63025
- 45 Gravois Bluffs Plaza Drive, Fenton, Mo. 63026
- 1181 Gannon Plaza, Festus, Mo. 63028*
- 13987 New Halls Ferry Road, Florissant, Mo. 63033
- 8037 West Florissant Ave. Jennings, Mo. 63136
- 10233 Manchester Road, Kirkwood, Mo. 63122
- 101 Civic Center Drive, Lake Saint Louis, Mo. 63367
- 2030 Dorsett Road, Maryland Heights, Mo. 63043*
- 8660 Veterans Memorial Parkway, O’Fallon, Mo. 63366
- 9074 Overland Plaza, Overland, Mo. 63114
- 6600 Clayton Road, Richmond Heights, Mo. 63117
- 1950 Zumbehl Road, St. Charles, Mo. 63303
- 4171 Lindell Blvd. St. Louis, Mo. 63108
- 5434 Southfield Center, St. Louis, Mo. 63123*
- 4333 Butler Hill Road, St. Louis, Mo. 63128
- 5055 Arsenal Street, St. Louis, Mo. 63139
- 5519 Oakville Shopping Center, St. Louis, Mo. 63129*
- 1060 Woods Mill Road, Town & Country, Mo. 63017
- 499 East Veterans Memorial Parkway, Warrenton, Mo. 63383*
- 2073 Washington Crossing, Washington, Mo. 63090*
- 1960 Wentzville Parkway, Wentzville, Mo. 63385*
- 8650 Big Bend Blvd., Webster Groves, Mo. 63119
- 16580 Manchester Road, Wildwood, Mo. 63040*
- 4500 West Lloyd Expressway, Evansville, Ind. 47712
- 5000 Washington, Ave., Evansville, Ind. 47715
- 600 East Booneville-New Harmony Road, Evansville, Ind. 47725
- 3700 First Avenue, Evansville, Ind. 47710*
- 3501 North Green River Road, Evansville, Ind. 47715*
- 8301 Bell Oaks Drive, Newburgh, Ind. 47630
- 2206 Barnes Blvd., Cherry Valley, Ill. 61112*
- 1810 Harlem Road, Loves Park, Ill. 61111*
- 6410 East State Street, Rockford, Ill. 61108*
- 2642 Charles Street, Rockford, Ill. 61108*
- 4860 Hononegah Road, Roscoe, Ill. 61073*
- 109 North Mattis Ave., Champaign, Ill. 61821*
- 1301 Savoy Plaza Center, Savoy, Ill. 61874*
- 4800 North University Street, Peoria, Ill. 61614*
- 10405 North Centerway Drive, Peoria, Ill. 61615*
- 2801 Chatham Road, Springfield, Ill. 62704*
- 1911 East Sangamon Ave., Springfield, Ill. 62702*
- 200 North Vine Street, Urbana, Ill. 61802*
*Denotes new stores now offering Curbside Pickup.
Founded in St. Louis in 1939, Schnuck Markets, Inc. is a third-generation, family-owned grocery and pharmacy retailer committed to nourishing people’s lives. Schnucks operates 112 stores, serving customers in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, and Iowa, and employs more than 14,000 teammates. According to Forbes’ 2018 rankings, Schnucks is the 168th largest privately-owned company in the United States and the 16th largest privately-owned grocer. Schnucks is committed to helping communities thrive and as a champion for reducing hunger, the company annually donates more than $13 million in food to pantries that help those in need.
Follow Schnucks on Facebook at www.facebook.com/schnucks and on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/schnuck-markets-inc-/.
# # #
Schnucks Curbside Pickup Q&A
Q. How is Curbside Pickup different than Schnucks Delivers home delivery?
A. Instead of being delivered to a customer’s home or business, Schnucks Curbside Pickup allows a customer to have their order delivered to their vehicle in the store’s parking lot. The online shopping experience for our customers is the same with one exception – customers who wish to use Curbside Pickup at a participating store will select “pickup” rather than “delivery.”
Q. How does the pickup process work?
A. Once a customer places a Curbside Pickup order, the customer will receive a text message with instructions on where to park at the store and what phone number to call upon arrival. (The phone number is also listed on signs at the designated customer pick up parking spaces.) Once the customer calls the number, a Schnucks teammate will deliver the order directly to the customer’s vehicle.
Q. Is there a fee to use Curbside Pickup?
A. Instacart processing fees are waived for Schnucks Delivers Express members and are $1.99 for nonmembers for orders of $35 or more. Orders of $10 – $34.99 have a $3.99 processing fee. There is a $10 minimum purchase for all Curbside Pickup orders.
Q. How do you make sure that my groceries stay in the proper temperature range?
A. Temperature-sensitive items are kept in specifically designated refrigerators, freezers and hot bags.
Q. Can you order anything through Curbside Pickup?
A. Most products throughout the store are available. Items that are not available for ordering through Curbside Pickup include pharmacy prescriptions, select over-the-counter medications, greeting cards, and special order products such as party trays, floral arrangements and sheet cakes. Liquor is available where allowed by local law.
Q. Will you continue expanding Curbside Pickup to additional stores throughout the five states you serve?
A. Schnucks is excited to now offer this service at 59 stores and will continue to evaluate markets and stores for future expansions.
Q. Who do customers reach out to with questions?
A. For help with the Instacart platform or with your online order, visit schnucksdelivers.com/help to view answers to frequently asked questions. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-246-7822. For questions unrelated to online orders, contact Schnucks Customer Care by visiting schnucks.com/contact-us/.