Going meatless? Opt for this veggie chili!
- 1 tbsp Schnucks canola oil
- 2 cups onion, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- (1) 15 oz can Schnucks black beans, drained and rinsed
- (1) 15 oz can Schnucks traditional tomato sauce
- (1) 15 oz can Schnucks small white navy beans, drained and rinsed
- (1) 15 oz can Schnucks petite diced tomatoes with green chiles, undrained
- 2 cups low-sodium tomato juice
- 1 cup Schnucks frozen whole kernel corn
- Fresh cilantro leaves, green onions sour cream and/or Cheddar cheese, for garnish
- In saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add garden soup mix vegetables and cook, covered, 10-12 minutes or until celery is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add chili powder and cook 1 minute, stirring. Stir in remaining ingredients except for optional toppings; heat to boiling over high heat, uncovered. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 15 minutes. Serve chili with desired toppings. Makes about 9 cups.
240 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G