It only takes 5 ingredients to create this delicious chili!
- 1¾ lb ground beef
- (2) 15 oz cans chili beans, undrained
- 2 jars Schnucks mild or medium chunky salsa
- (1) 12 oz bottle Mexican-style beer
- 2 jalapeño peppers, sliced
- Cilantro, chopped, for garnish
- Red onions, chopped, for garnish
- Tomatoes, diced, for garnish
- Schnucks shredded Cheddar cheese, for garnish
- Schnucks sour cream, for garnish
- Radishes, thinly sliced, for garnish
- In large skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until browned, breaking up beef with side of spoon; drain drippings. Transfer beef to slow cooker; stir in chili beans, salsa, beer and jalapeño peppers.
- Cover and cook on high 4-5 hours (low 7-8 hours) or to desired consistency. Serve chili topped with garnishes such as cilantro, red onions, tomatoes, shredded cheese, sour cream and/or radishes.