This recipe from Schnucks is so good that you may make it your new go-to dinner dish.
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, seeded, cut lengthwise in half and cut into ¾" pieces
- ½ cup Schnucks olive oil, divided
- 2 tsp salt, divided
- ¾ tsp ground black pepper, divided
- 1½ lb freen beans, steams trimmed
- 3 pkg white mushrooms, each cut into quarters
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Schnucks Dijon mustard
- 1 pkg fresh basil, thinly sliced
- ½ cup shallots, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In large bowl, toss squash with 1½ tablespoons oil, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Evenly spread squash in large rimmed baking pan. In same bowl, toss beans with 1½ tablespoons oil; evenly spread on separate large rimmed baking pan. Roast squash and beans 10 minutes
- Meanwhile, in same bowl, toss mushrooms with 1½ tablespoons oil; evenly spread on third large rimmed baking pan.
- Stir squash and beans. Roast squash, beans and mushrooms 15-17 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned, stirring once.
- Meanwhile, in separate large bowl, with whisk, stir vinegar, mustard, and remaining 1½ teaspoons salt and ½ teaspoon pepper until well blended. Whisking constantly and vigorously, very slowly drizzle remaining oil into vinegar mixture until dressing is emulsified; stir in basil and shallots. Add vegetables and toss to combine. Makes about 14 cups.
299 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G