An easy-to-make side dish that costs under $1 per serving? It couldn’t be-an!
- (1) 15 oz can green beans, drained, cut into 1" pieces
- (1) 15 oz can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- (1) 15 oz can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Schnucks honey
- 3 tbsp Schnucks olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- In a large bowl, stir together all beans, onion, celery and parsley.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Stir into bean mixture and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
153 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G