We carrot live without this recipe.
- 2 lb fresh carrots, washed and peeled
- 2 tbsp Schnucks olive oil
- ½ tsp Schnucks garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Trim carrots into 2" pieces and spread evenly on a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with garlic powder and herbs. Toss gently and roast for 25-30 minutes, stirring once, until tender and browned.
- Remove from oven and season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
104 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G