- 4 ears fresh corn, husks and silk removed
- 2 tbsp Schnucks olive oil
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp pickled jalapeño peppers, drained and diced (optional)
- ½ cup Schnucks ranch dressing
- 1½ tbsp adobo from canned chipotle chile peppers, or 2 tsp chipotle Tabasco® sauce
- (2) 15 oz cans Schnucks black beans
- 4 large burrito sized flour tortillas
- 8 oz finely shredded Mexican style cheese blend
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-low heat. Cut corn kernels from cobs. You should have about 3 cups. In nonstick 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add corn, onions, tomatoes and salt and cook 10 minutes or until corn is tender and most liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally. Stir in jalapeños, if desired. Makes about 4 cups.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together ranch dressing and adobo; set aside. Remove ¼ cup liquid from 1 can of beans and transfer to medium bowl. Drain remaining beans, but do not rinse; add beans to liquid in bowl. With potato masher, coarsely mash beans. Place tortillas on each of 2 large cookie sheets. Spread about ½ cup beans on each tortilla to cover. Sprinkle about 1 cup corn mixture over beans, then sprinkle ½ cup cheese over corn mixture.
- Slide pizzas onto hot grill rack. Cover grill and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese melts and bottoms brown, rotating pizzas occasionally. Return pizzas to cookie sheets; cut each pizza into 6 wedges. Drizzle 2 tbsp ranch mixture over pizzas and sprinkle with cilantro to serve.
999 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 17G