Take your tastebuds around the world with this recipe from Schnucks.
- 5 oz dry rice noodles
- 16 oz Schnucks ground pork
- 6 oz fresh snow peas
- 1 cup shredded carrots, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sweet red chili sauce
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- Sriracha chile sauce, optional
- Heat 4 quart covered saucepan of salted water to boiling over high heat. Add noodles and cook as label directs. Drain noodles, then rinse under cold water; drain
- Meanwhile, in nonstick 12" skillet or wok, cook pork over medium-high heat 3-4 minutes or until browned, stirring constantly and breaking up meat into small pieces with side of spoon. Drain excess fat from skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in snow peas, carrots, chili sauce, cilantro and mint and cook 2-3 minutes or until mixture is heated through. Add noodles and toss until well coated in sauce. Noodles can be served hot or at room temperature. Makes about 6 cups. For additional heat, serve with chile sauce, if desired.
480 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G