This spaghetti with pesto recipe is the best-o!
- 1 lb Schnucks spaghetti
- (1) 6 oz jar of pesto
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup roasted red peppers, finely diced
- 10 oz can chicken, drained
- 2 tbsp capers, drained
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parmesan cheese, grated, for garnish
- Basil leaves, for garnish
- Cook Schnucks spaghetti according to package directions.
- In a small saucepan mix together pesto, cream, peppers, chicken and capers, and cook over medium heat until heated through.
- Combine pesto mixture with hot cooked pasta and season to taste with salt and pepper. If desired, garnish with basil leaves and Parmesan. Serve immediately.
656 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G