Greek Pasta salad is an easy side to prep ahead and will be a hit at your next party.
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ cup Schnucks Italian dressing
- 16 oz Orzo pasta, cooked al dente and rinsed with cold water
- 1 red onion, diced
- (1) 15 oz can Schnucks garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup Schnucks kalamata olives, halved lengthwise
- ½ cup artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled, plus extra for garnish
- ¼ cup Schnucks sun-dried tomatoes, finely diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup pickled Schnucks banana pepper rings, optional
- Mix oregano with Italian dressing and set aside. Cook Orzo pasta according to package directions.
- Combine remaining ingredients except for salt and pepper in a large bowl. Pour dressing mixture over ingredients and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with additional feta cheese. Chill for 2 hours before serving.
300 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G