This recipe from Schnucks is easy-to-make and even easier to enjoy.
- 2 8" flour tortillas
- ½ cup Organic Girl spinach
- 1 Summeripe peach, sliced
- ¼ cup strawberries, quartered
- 2 tbsp light poppy seed salad dressing
- 1 tbsp sliced almonds, optional
- Arrange flour tortillas on a work surface. Top the lower half of each tortilla with spinach, sliced peaches and quartered strawberries.
- Drizzle filling with salad dressing and sprinkle with sliced almonds, if desired.
- Roll up. Cut in half to serve.
165 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G