Orange you glad we created this mac & cheese recipe?
- 1 cup Schnucks milk, divided
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 cup Schnucks Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp. Schnucks yellow mustard
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 1 16 oz. package dry pasta, cooked
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large saucepan combine ½ cup milk, cheese and mustard. Cook over medium heat, stirring continuously until cheese is melted.
- Add sweet potato and remaining milk; stir until smooth. Add cooked pasta and toss until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
CAL 353, FAT 9G (5G SAT. FAT), CHOL 25MG, SODIUM 406MG, CARB 54G (2G FIBER, 7G SUGARS), PRO 14G
353 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G