You’ve never had a Cobb salad like this. Add fried chicken and barbecue sauce for a surprising flavor combination.
- ¼ cup Schnucks barbecue sauce of choice
- ¼ cup Schnucks ketchup
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Schnucks vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 head butter lettuce, torn into pieces
- 2 cups Schnucks fried chicken, reheated, removed from bone
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup Schnucks shredded Gouda cheese
- ¼ cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- ¼ cup radishes, sliced
- ⅓ cup Schnucks frozen corn, prepared
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- To make dressing: Whisk together barbecue sauce, ketchup, mayonnaise, oil and seasoning.
- Divide remaining ingredients between two serving bowls. Serve with dressing.
479 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 10G