This dessert is red, white and delicious.
- 2 pkg (16 oz each) fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 3 pkg (4.4 oz each) fresh blueberries
- 2 pkg (6 oz each) fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp Schnucks granulated sugar
- 1 pkg (3.4 oz) cheesecake or coconut flavored instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 cup Schnucks vitamin D whole milk
- 2 cups Schnucks whipping cream
- ¼ cup Schnucks powedered sugar
- 1 tsp Schnucks pure vanilla extract
- 2 pound cakes, cut into 1" cubes
- Reserve half the strawberries and ¼ cup each blueberries and raspberries. In large bowl, toss sugar and remaining strawberries, blueberries and raspberries; refrigerate up to 1 day.
- Prepare pudding with milk as label directs;cover and refrigerate.
- In large bowl, beat cream, powdered sugar and vanilla on low speed 2 minutes. Increase speed to medium-high; beat 5 minutes longer or until stiff peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into pudding.
- In bottom of 3-4 quart glass trifle dish, layer 3 of the pound cake; top with ½ of the berry mixture and ½ of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers of pound cake and berry mixture; top with remaining pound cake and pudding mixture. Arrange reserved strawberries, blueberries and raspberries on top.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 4 hours.
351 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 9G