Parfaits are perfect anytime of day.
- Schnucks nonstick cooking spray
- 1½ cups chopped pecans
- ¼ cup Schnucks honey
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 pkg vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups Schnucks vitamin D whole milk
- 15 oz solid pack pure pumpkin
- 1 tsp Schnucks pumpkin pie spice
- 12 oz whipped topping, thawed
- 2½ cups coarsely crumbled gingersnap cookies
- Line large rimmed baking pan with aluminum foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray. In nonstick 12" skillet, toast pecans over medium heat 5-6 minutes or until fragrant and lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Add honey and cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove skillet from heat; stir in salt. Spread pecans in single layer on prepared baking pan; cool 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, with whisk, beat instant pudding and milk 2 minutes; refrigerate 5 minutes. Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice; stir until well combined. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Into 8 (12 oz) parfait or water glasses, layer about ¼ cup pumpkin mixture, 1 tablespoon pecans, ¼ cup whipped topping and 2 tablespoons cookies; repeat layers. To serve, top each parfait with a dollop of remaining whipped topping and 1 tablespoon pecans. Makes 8 parfaits.
514 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G