Ice cream tastes better when it’s homemade.
- 16 oz fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1½ cups Schnucks whipping cream
- 1¼ cups Schnucks granulated sugar
- ¾ cup Schnucks half-and-half
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1¼ Schnucks pure vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp salt
- In food processor with knife blade attached, pulse strawberries until finely chopped but not puréed. In large bowl, stir strawberries with remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Transfer berry mixture to 1½- to 2-quart ice cream maker bowl and churn as manufacturer directs, about 25 minutes or until mixture is thickened to soft-serve consistency. If not serving right away, transfer ice cream to an airtight container; cover with plastic wrap, then seal. Freeze up to 3 days.
215 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G