Fall in love with this ooey-gooey pull-apart dessert bread.
- 1 can Schnucks apple pie filling
- 2 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup Schnucks sugar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- (3) cans Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 6 tbsp Schnucks milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, mix together pie filling, butter, salt, brown sugar, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Open biscuits and cut each into quarters. Toss biscuit dough with apple mixture. Prepare 18 muffin cups with cooking spray and add 4 biscuit pieces to each cup.
- Bake muffins for 15-20 minutes until cooked through. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir glaze ingredients until combined.
- Remove tin from oven and drizzle muffins with glaze (or try topping with caramel or whipped cream).
292 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G