Breakfast is the spice of life. (Or at least this breakfast recipe is.)
- 6 oz Schnucks fresh-ground chorizo
- 1 large sweet potatoes, peeled, cooked and diced
- 10 Schnucks eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp Schnucks garlic powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 tsp Schnucks hot sauce
- (1) 10 oz can diced tomatoes with green chiles, drained
- 1 cup Schnucks shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup Schnucks light sour cream
- Brown chorizo in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sweet potato, eggs, garlic powder, cumin, hot sauce, tomatoes, cheese and half of the chopped cilantro. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Serve with sour cream and remaining cilantro.
467 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 12G