There is a “hole” lot of delicious in this donut recipe.
- 1 pkg Schnucks Jumbo Flaky Buttermilk Biscuits
- Vegetable oil, for fryer
- Garnish with nuts, Schnucks Confruity Crisp Rice Cereal, cinnamon sugar or icing
- Preheat deep fryer to 375°.
- Cut biscuits into quarters and roll each quarter into a ball.
- Working in small batches, deep-fry until a deep golden brown for approximately 3-5 minutes. (Open one and make sure the center is cooked.)
- Roll in nuts, cinnamon sugar, cereal or icing.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- Combine 1 cup powdered sugar with 2 tbsp milk.
- Stir until smooth.
- For maple icing, substitute maple syrup for the milk.
- For lime icing, substitute lime juice for the milk.
103 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G