Spoil mom with hugs and quiches this Mother’s Day with this Denver Quiche recipe from Schnucks.
- 1 tsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 3/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 16 oz. Schnucks liquid eggs
- 1/2 cup Schnucks shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 oz. ham, cut into 1/2 cubes
- 1 Schnucks rolled pie crust
- 1 Fresh parsley, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Sauté green pepper, onions, mushrooms and garlic until softened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, mix ingredients from skillet with liquid eggs, cheese and ham.
- Spray a 9" pie plate with cooking spray. Unroll pie crust and press into bottom of plate. Pinch outer edges of crust. Spread egg mixture inside crust.
- Bake until crust is golden brown and egg is set, about 35-40 minutes. Let cool 5-10 minutes. Slice, garnish and serve.
325 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G