Surprise your loved one with a wow-worthy breakfast, in bed of course. Keep it simple with this classic pancake recipe and finish with their favorite toppings such as syrup, berries and even Nutella!
- 1 1/2 cups Schnucks all-purpose flour
- 3 1/3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Pour in milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled pan over medium-high heat.
- Pour the batter into the pan, using about 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Brown on both sides and serve hot.
159 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G