- 2 cups half and half
- 1½ cups Irish whiskey
- (1) 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- 1 tbsp milk chocolate drink mix
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup sugar, for garnish
- 2 tbsp cinnamon, for garnish
- Add all ingredients (except garnish) to blender. Blend until smooth. Cover and refrigerate up to two weeks.
- Add ½ cup pumpkin mixture to ice-filled cocktail shaker and shake until combined.
- On a small plate, mix together sugar and cinnamon. Wet rim of glasses with water and twist rim in cinnamon-sugar mixture to garnish. Strain Irish cream into ice-filled, garnished glasses. Serve straight or mix with iced coffee.
259 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G