This delicious frosé recipe features Noble Vines from Delicato Family Vineyards.
- 3 cups 515 Rosé Wine
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- 8 oz strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 2½ oz fresh lemon juice
- Pour Rosé into a 13"x 9" pan and freeze until almost solid.
- Bring sugar and ½ cup water to a boil in a saucepan; cook, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
- Add strawberries, remove from heat, and let sit 30 minutes to infuse. Strain into a bowl (do not press on solids); cover and chill until cold, about 30 minutes.
- Scrape Rosé into a blender. Add lemon juice, 3½ ounces strawberry syrup, and 1 cup crushed ice and purée.
- Freeze until Frosé is thickened, 25–35 minutes.
- Blend again until Frosé is slushy. Divide among glasses.