Fresh from the garden into your glass.
- 24 oz tomato juice
- 2 tbsp steak sauce
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tbsp pickle juice
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp prepared hot horseradish
- 8 oz tequila
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh and grilled vegetables of choice, for garnish
- In a large pitcher mix tomato juice, steak sauce, lime juice, pickle juice, hot sauce, horseradish, salt and pepper until combined.
- Fill four glasses with ice. Pour 2 oz tequila into each glass and top each with tomato juice mixture from step one.
- Garnish as desired with skewer of vegetables and serve immediately.