- 3 cups apple cider
- ⅓ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 cup Scotch whisky
- Lemon peel and apple slice, for garnish (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, combine cider, brown sugar, lemon juice and ginger. Bring to a simmer over low heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Strain, cover and refrigerate for a least 2 hours or up to 3 days.
- To serve, stir in whisky and pour into four ice-filled glasses. Garnish with lemon peel and apple slice.
299 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G