This dip recipe from Schnucks is sure to be a new favorite.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- ⅓ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 bag baked pita chips
- In food processor with knife blade attached, purée cream cheese, feta cheese, garlic, yogurt, lemon juice and black pepper until smooth, scraping bowl occasionally. Makes about 2¼ cups.
- Transfer to serving bowl; sprinkle with bell pepper and parsley. Serve with pita chips.
285 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 9G