Everything you love about a reuben in dip form.
- ¼ lb sliced Deli corned beef, cut into ½" pieces
- 8 oz Schnucks sauerkraut, drained
- 8 oz Schnucks cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup Schnucks Swiss cheese, finely shredded
- &3189; cup Schnucks sour cream
- Hearty rye crackers
- In microwave-safe medium bowl, stir all ingredients except for crackers until well combined. Heat in microwave oven on high 2 minutes or until dip bubbles, stirring every 30 seconds. Serve dip warm with crackers.
Dip can be doubled and kept warm on a slow cooker’s warm or low setting.
98 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G