- 1½ cup + 1 tbsp whole-milk ricotta cheese
- ½ tsp salt, divided
- ¼ black pepper, divided
- 3 tbsp Full Circle Organic extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 cups red and/or yellow cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tbsp shallot, minced
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ fresh basil leaves
- Stir 1½ cups whole-milk ricotta cheese, ¼ tsp salt and ⅛ tsp pepper; gradually stir in 1 tbsp Full Circle Organic extra virgin olive oil.
- Toss tomatoes, 2 tbsp Full Circle Organic extra virgin olive oil, shallot, red wine vinegar, minced garlic, ¼ tsp salt and ⅛ tsp ground black pepper.
- Spread each crostini with about 1 tbsp ricotta mixture; evenly top with tomato mixture and sprinkle with 1¼ cup fresh basil leave
- 1 (10.5 oz) French baguette loaf, cut on a bias into ¾" thick slices
- 2½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- Brush both sides of French baguette with 2½ tablespoons olive oil.
- Grill slices on medium-high 1½ minutes per side or until grill marks appear; rub top sides of bread slices with 1 garlic clove.
Crostini can be prepared up to 2 days in advance. Cool completely, then place in a large zip-tight plastic bag; seal bag, pressing out excess air. Store crostini at room temperature.