The Big Game calls for even BIGGER flavor!
- 4 tbsp. Schnucks cream cheese, softened
- 6 jalapeño peppers, halved lengthwise, seeds removed
- 12 slices Schnucks thick-cut bacon chopped cilantro, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread 1 teaspoon cream cheese in each jalapeño half. Wrap each with 1 slice of bacon and add to baking sheet.
- Bake until bacon is crisp, about 20 minutes. Garnish with cilantro and serve immediately.
184 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G