These wings are perfect for any party.
Creamy Blue Cheese Dip
- 1 small lemon
- ¼ cup Schnucks real mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Schnucks sour cream
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 3 lb whole chicken wings
- Schnucks nonstick cooking spray
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp Schnucks unsalted butter
- ¾ cup Frank’s® RedHot® cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 tbsp Schnucks pure honey
- Prepare Creamy Blue Cheese Dip: From lemon, squeeze 1 tablespoon juice. In small bowl, stir mayonnaise, sour cream and lemon juice until blended. Stir in blue cheese until well combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes about 1 cup.
- Prepare Grilled Buffalo Chicken Wings: Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat. Remove wing tips from chicken wings, then cut each wing in half at joint. Thoroughly spray wings with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place wings on hot grill rack; cook 25 to 30 minutes or until wings lose their pink color throughout and internal temperature reaches 165°F, turning every 5 minutes. If wings begin to burn, transfer to cooler part of grill. Transfer wings to large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in 2-3 quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in cayenne pepper sauce and honey until well blended; heat 4 to 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Makes about 1 cup.
- Pour pepper sauce mixture over wings and toss until well coated. Serve wings with Creamy Blue Cheese Dip.
364 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 15G