- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 cups arugula, loosely packed
- 3 tbsp Full Circle Organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1½ cup crumbled queso fresco
- ¼ cup toasted pepitas
- Toss black beans, arugula, Full Circle Organic extra virgin olive oil, lime juice, minced garlic, coriander, salt and ground black pepper.
- Top each crostini with about 3 tbsp bean mixture. Evenly sprinkle with 1½ cup crumbled queso fresco (or chèvre) and ¼ cup toasted pepitas.
- 1 (10.5 oz) French baguette loaf, cut on a bias into ¾" thick slices
- 2½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- Brush both sides of French baguette with 2½ tablespoons olive oil.
- Grill slices on medium-high 1½ minutes per side or until grill marks appear; rub top sides of bread slices with 1 garlic clove.
Crostini can be prepared up to 2 days in advance. Cool completely, then place in a large zip-tight plastic bag; seal bag, pressing out excess air. Store crostini at room temperature.